csci 10 :: biographical essay stage two (due wed, nov 4)
Your third draft will be evaluated by one of your peers in class.
Complete each of the following for your biographical essay:
- a thesis statement (which may be revised/improved over time)
- a complete outline of your essay
If you have never prepared an thesis statement, consider viewing
How to write a thesis and
Writing Ninjas: How To Write A Strong Thesis Statement.
You can find guides and examples of thesis statements and formal essay outlines by performing
a Google search, or referring to
Thesis Statements or
Writing Workshop: Biographical Essay.
Your thesis statement and outline must follow these formatting requirements:
- typed, not hand-written
- margins between .5" and 1"
- font size 10pt or 12pt
- plain font type such as Arial or Times New Roman
- your name at the top of every page
- printed in hard-copy and all pages stapled together
If you need help with writing, formatting, conducting research, citation style, etc., please
sign up for a CAS workshop:
Total points for this draft: