csci 21 :: project 3 (due midnight, fri, nov 9)
Write a C++ program that does the following:
(50 pts) source files contain commenting with brief description, filename, and programmer name
(50 pts) has neat and consistent formatting and naming
(50 pts) uses a Makefile to manage compilation
(400 pts) implement a templated doubly-linked list with:
- functions to support the required OPERATIONS (see OPERATIONS link below)
(200 pts) implement a driver that:
- accepts a single command-line argument (name of input file); if there is no command-line argument or the file cannot be opened, display an appropriate error message
- reads in and processes, from the command-line specified text file, a series of OPERATIONS on an instance of a templated (unsigned int) doubly-linked list (see OPERATIONS link below)
- produces outputs matching the required output format (see OUTPUTS link below)
- When you are done email your project (all source files) to email@example.com.
- Deadline is midnight, fri, nov 9 (50 points deducted each 24 hours past the deadline).